Although the ancient Greeks who first competed in Olympic wrestling matches competed barefoot, today’s wrestlers depend on well-made wrestling shoes to provide the comfort and support they need while remaining lightweight and flexible enough to allow for better mobility and traction.
The wide feet wrestling shoes are essential for convenience and comfort. While wrestling shoes remain imperative pieces of athletic equipment for high-level wrestling and interscholastic competitions, they are also popular with sports enthusiasts from other disciplines for their full-foot support design and taller inner arches for increased foot speed.
Properly designed, a well-made wrestling shoe will give the wrestler a comfortable experience during various seasons of competitive training and sporting events.
“Put on your Adidas and step off” ED OG
Table of Contents
- Best Wrestling Shoes For Wide Feet
- 1: ASICS Men’s Split Second 9 Wrestling Shoes
- 2: Adidas Men’s mat Wizard.3-M Wrestling Shoes
- 3: Otomix Men’s Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA & Wrestling Shoes
- Greatest quality:
- 4: Adidas Men’s HVC Wrestling Shoes
- 5: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes
- 6: Asics Men’s Cael V6.0 Wrestling Shoes
- 7: ASICS Men’s JB Elite IV Wrestling Shoes
- 8: Adidas Men’s Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Shoes
- 9: ASICS Men’s Snapdown Wrestling Shoes
- 10: Brute JS25 Elite Wrestling Shoes
- A Guide For Buying Best Wrestling Shoes For Wide Feet
- What are the types of wrestling shoes for wide feet?
- What is the difference between shoes for bulky and lightweight wrestlers?
- Are the wrestling shoes for wide feet machine washable?
- Are the wrestling shoes for wide feet durable?
- Does the size of the wrestling shoes for wide feet the same as other shoes and sneakers?
Best Wrestling Shoes For Wide Feet
|ASICS Men’s Split Second 9 Shoes||View Latest Price|
|Adidas Men’s mat Wizard shoes||View Latest Price|
|Otomix Men’s Stingray Escape shoes||View Latest Price|
|Adidas Men’s HVC Shoes||View Latest Price|
|Ringside Diablo Boxing Shoes||View Latest Price|
|Asics Men’s Cael V6.0 shoes||View Latest Price|
OUR TOP CHOICE
OUR TOP CHOICE
|ASICS Men’s JB Elite IV shoes||View Latest Price|
|Adidas Men’s Mat Wizard 4 shoes||View Latest Price|
|ASICS Men’s Snapdown shoes||View Latest Price|
|Brute JS25 Elite shoes||View Latest Price|
1: ASICS Men’s Split Second 9 Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: ASICS
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds
- Color options: Cardinal/Tang/White, Red/Silver/Black
- Material: Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber comfortable sole
- split-sole design
- sizes: 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5
The Hyperfuse upper has a two-layer mesh makeup with holes that allows maximum air circulation to keep your feet cool and aids in faster drying time.
Dynamic split-sole technology and internal ankle support lockdown your feet and ankles for unmatched support and stability during quick movements.
Upgraded quality sole:
The rubber outsole uses less rubber than traditional wrestling shoes for a faster result without sacrificing high-end traction.
The fantastic collection and combination of colour in the shoe make it extraordinarily adorable, along with decency. Let you enjoy beauty and performance altogether.
2: Adidas Men’s mat Wizard.3-M Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: Adidas
- Dimensions: 12.95 x 9.09 x 4.72 inches
- Shoe weight: 1.46 Pounds
- Size chart: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6 big child
- Colour options: Royal/White/Navy, Royal/White/Grey, Red/White/Navy, Royal/Red/White, Black, White/Black, Power Red/Black/White, Olive Green/Orange/Olive Green, Collegiate Burgundy/Black/Gold, Navy/Silver/Lime, Black/Solar Yellow, Multi-color’, ‘Orange’, ‘Red.
- 3D single-layer mesh
- outsole concept
- two drive zones
Mesh material on the upper helps keep your foot cool and dry even during the heat of a championship game.
We care for your comfort:
It takes a moment to get used to the unique lacing system, but once you have it easy, wearers will experience foot comfort even during a long and gruelling season of practice and competitive matches.
This bold and stylish shoe of Adidas Men’s mat Wizard.3-M comes with an advanced synthetic sole design to give wrestlers maximum confidence and better.
Thick foot cushions and a secure grip around the ankle protect feet from damage or injury while providing long-lasting comfort and support during the most strenuous seasons.
3: Otomix Men’s Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA & Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: ATOMIX
- Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Colour: black, grey, red, white, royal blue, camo, Pink/Black, Red/White/Blue, Red/Camo, Grey/Camo
- Material: leather
- Rubber sole
- Padded liner
- Perfect for wide foot wrestling
Uniquely designed rubber sole provides incredible grip and traction even on sweaty, competitive wrestling mats.
Beauty and adorability:
These shoes look so good that many people will want to buy a second pair for casual everyday wear.
It only takes single wear to understand how comfortable these shoes are. Made by one of the biggest names in athletic apparel, the Otomix Men’s wrestling shoes.
To have that “breaking” feel right out of the box to allow fighters to start enjoying the stylish comfort of these high-quality fighting shoes.
4: Adidas Men’s HVC Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: Adidas
- Size chart: 3.5, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 16, and little kids
- Colour: Black/White/Iron Metallic, grey, Royal Blue/Yellow/Black, White/Royal/Red, Ink/Solar Yellow/Ink, Grey/Solar Red/Grey
- Male wide foot wrestling shoes
- Rubber sole
- Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA & Wrestling Shoes
- Quality upgraded
Durable and reliable:
The highlight of the Adidas Men’s HVC Wrestling Shoe is its construction and durability. This pair of shoes is designed to withstand tough MMA combat and wrestling for a long period.
Name is excellence:
The upper part offers excellent comfort, as they are lightweight and can allow the wrestlers to be faster and better.
Cheap with quality:
Adidas Men’s HVC Wrestling Shoe is quite affordable and provides a good grip on the mat best for weight lifting, wrestling practice, or people who will start as a wrestler.
This shoe is excellent and fits snugly around the foot, an aspect that is critical for wrestling. The lightweight construction provides more excellent maneuverability.
5: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes
- Brand: Ringside, Inc.
- Product Dimensions : 14.01 x 12.01 x 5.01 inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
- Colors: black, blue, pink, red, white
- Size option: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- Material: leather and nylon mesh
- Rubber sole
- Best for men, women
Perfect upper body:
The upper part of the shoe is constructed of nylon mesh and synthetic leather. This helps the shoes have excellent flexibility and breathability
It also has pads located through the ankle and an internal nylon lining that helps keep your feet comfortable and relaxed.
Perfection and excellence:
The outsole is structured and designed to contour well with the foot, which provides a wide grip without it being an obstacle so you can move quickly.
It doesn’t matter if you are a professional or just starting this fascinating sport. This model can help you improve your performance.
6: Asics Men’s Cael V6.0 Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: Asics
- Sizes: 6.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15
- Colour: Black/Atomic Blue/Flash Yellow, Charcoal/Fire Red/Silver
- 100% Synthetic
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- embroidered Cael Sanderson signature
- Breathable mesh lining
As for the weight of the shoe Asics, it is quite light and will allow you to move more easily while standing on the mat, experiencing less leg fatigue.
Quality efficient sole:
It has a sole that is constructed of high-quality rubber and offers excellent durability. Besides, it provides excellent grip and traction.
The material used on the top is a combination of a few different elements. It uses synthetic leather that looks and feels excellent that improves the breathability of the shoe.
The lace-up design and secure closure provide excellent ankle support. The high arches give the help you need to keep your feet comfortable and in perfect condition.
7: ASICS Men’s JB Elite IV Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: ASICS
- Package Dimensions : 11.7 x 7.4 x 4.3 inches
- Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Size chart: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15
- Colors: Black/Gunmetal, Classic Red/White, White/Rich Gold, White/Soft Sky, Black/White, Rich Gold/Black, Brilliant White/Rich Gold, Asics Blue/Black
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- Best for a wide foot
The upper is constructed of synthetic leather and mesh panels. This helps make the shoes more breathable and flexible.
This pair of shoes by Asics is exceptionally light. By keeping the footwear as light as possible, you will reduce and fatigue in the legs.
These Asics wrestling shoes are worthy and for all age men and women and the features for wide feet.
The beautiful colors and combination of the shoes give advanced beauty and attraction. Make your feet look better.
8: Adidas Men’s Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: Adidas
- Dimensions : 11.1 x 7.4 x 4.3 inches
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Size chart: 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, and little kids
- Colour: yellow, white, red, royal, black, carbon, Glory Grey/White/Gold, Carbon/Metallic/Black, Red/Black/Red, White/Royal/Red, Gold/Black, Red/Black, Yellow/Black, Red/White, Royal/White
- Three Stripes on shoe’s side
- Rubber sole
- Material: mesh
The perfectly made wrestling shoes have a two-layer mesh upper with large holes that promotes airflow to keep your foot cool and cool.
The offset lacing system improves lateral stability. Also, the rubber sole ensures a no-slip wrestling game with outstanding performance.
Awesome Stripes feature:
The three stripes on the shoes make it cozy and sock-fit, enabling a perfect grip and awesome game.
Make yourself presentable:
The beautiful colors of the Adidas Men’s Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Shoes make it even wearable normally and in-game.
9: ASICS Men’s Snapdown Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: Asics
- Colour: Grey/True Blue/Sunflower, Black/Silver
- Sizes: 10, 10.5, 11,11.5,12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 8,8.5
- 100% Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Weight: 10 Ounces
Take care of your feet:
ASICS Men’s Snapdown Wrestling Shoe is designed to offer maximum comfort and freedom of movement in the ring.
ASICS has a non-slip sole to ensure high traction: it offers many grips for fast and sudden movements.
The upper with a mesh layer promotes optimal foot perspiration. It is made of synthetic, in the name of support and resistance.
ASICS Men’s Snapdown Wrestling Shoe is one of the most popular shoes in the brand’s wrestler family, providing a secure fit to the foot and ankle.
10: Brute JS25 Elite Wrestling Shoes
- Brand: Brute
- Sizes: 9, 10, 12, 12.5, 15
- Colour: Sun/Red/Silver
- Weight: 7.25 oz.
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Sock-like feel
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 9.1 x 4.8 inches
The hook and loop ankle strap promotes optimal hold on foot with a great rubber sole for superb protection and stability.
Bye to fatigue:
With classically designed shoes, they favour a comfortable fit. The shock-absorbing insole helps to achieve maximum comfort and reduce fatigue.
Best for starting wrestlers and also for the professionals. Give yourself the best future with excellent training with Brute JS25 Elite Wrestling Shoes.
Feel second skin:
A good pair of high-quality wrestling shoes makes you feel like a second skin over time, giving the feet the improved tactile feedback and flexibility of bare skin.
A Guide For Buying Best Wrestling Shoes For Wide Feet
When selecting the best pair of wrestling shoes, you need to consider many different things to ensure that you take your matches to a new level of excellence. These shoes are specifically designed to allow you to perform your best on the mat when making grabs, pins, and throws and to make that winning takedown.
Take a look at what you need to consider a little more closely so that you can make the right wrestling shoe choice that suits your style and needs.
A wrestling shoe needs to mold to your foot like a sock so that you can move quickly around the mat. When selecting one for a wrestling shoe, you should be aware that they are usually a half size smaller than your regular athletic shoes. This is because they need to have that very tight fit.
You need to have a healthy posture on the mat, so your legs and feet need strong support. Most of the wrestling shoes on the market will stretch over your ankle for maximum support.
The wrestling shoe should be made of a lightweight and durable material such as leather, mesh, or nylon are preferable, as they will increase not only your flexibility but also your speed and comfort.
Sweat in your shoe is not at all desirable, so good airflow through the shoe is a must for the right wrestling shoe.
Soles: When it comes to wrestling shoe soles, there are two distinctive types: insoles and split soles. Insoles are perfect for the heavyweight wrestler who usually lies flat with his feet planted on the mat.
What are the types of wrestling shoes for wide feet?
Out of many wrestling shoes, some of them are, split sole, insole, the fit, lightweight, heavyweight, leather.
What is the difference between shoes for bulky and lightweight wrestlers?
Heavyweight wrestlers should choose a wrestling shoe with more pronounced tread patterns that will allow them to anchor on the mat when fighting. On the other hand, light fighters need finer, more circular treads that will enable them to grip the mat and move quickly and efficiently.
Are the wrestling shoes for wide feet machine washable?
It is not recommended to wash the machine’s shoes; it will hurt the material and texture. You can clean the wrestling shoes with soaked fabric in lukewarm water. It will quickly get cleaned and new.
Are the wrestling shoes for wide feet durable?
They will not go anywhere before a year or two. It also depends on the brand you choose. The wide feet shoes of ASICS and ADIDAS are more durable than others. Use it properly and enjoy a long time companionship with your shoes.
Does the size of the wrestling shoes for wide feet the same as other shoes and sneakers?
It is a bit different in size. It is preferable to buy a little larger shoe than your size so that it may have space to stretch, and you may feel comfortable. But do not buy a much larger size because loose wrestling shoes may not give a snug fit resulting in impaired performance.
Adidas Men’s Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Shoe and Asics Men’s Cael V6.0 Wrestling Shoe are known for their versatile nature and comfort and convenience. Featuring an advanced synthetic sole design, this unique set of footwear uses special high-friction materials to enhance torque against the mat, giving wrestlers maximum use at all angles of the body. Stylish enough to be worn around town with distinctive colors, these wrestling shoes provide competitive wrestlers, both beginners, and experienced wrestlers, with superior ergonomic support for critical areas of the foot and upper ankle and feel as comfortable as a pair of shoes well broken. These shoes come in a more significant range of sizes, available for children and women along with men.
Adidas Men’s Mat Wizard 4 Wrestling Shoe and Asics Men’s Cael V6.0 Wrestling Shoe are known for their versatile nature and comfort and convenience. Featuring an advanced synthetic sole design, this unique set of footwear uses special high-friction materials to enhance torque against the mat, giving wrestlers maximum use at all angles of the body.
Stylish enough to be worn around town with distinctive colors, these wrestling shoes provide competitive wrestlers, both beginners, and experienced wrestlers, with superior ergonomic support for critical areas of the foot and upper ankle and feel as comfortable as a pair of shoes well broken. These shoes come in a more significant range of sizes, available for children and women along with men.